Underbalm is a top-performing deodorant made from natural, organic ingredients. No harsh chemicals and no aluminium. The product is a paste, so there is no requirement for an old-fashioned applicator, and comes in a reusable glass pot. A wonderful deodorant that will neutralise odours, stopping smells, not just masking them.
Apply a small amount each day or as needed. Underbalm deodorant absorbs straight away and is not sticky or greasy. If you can still feel it after applying, you've put too much on. Each jar lasts about 3 months.
- Natural organic ingredients
- No harsh chemicals
- Neutralises odours, not just masks them
Underbalm 'regular' ingredients: Shea butter, coconut oil, cornstarch, sodium bicarbonate, diatomaceous earth, allantoin, essential oils, vitamin E.
Underbalm 'magic' ingredients: Shea butter, coconut oil, cornstarch, magnesium hydroxide, diatomaceous earth, essential oils, vitamin E.
Texture varies at temperature extremes. Don't leave it in the sun or direct heat. If you melt it, put into fridge for two hours, stirring after one hour. In cold temperatures mix it up occasionally to soften and relax the paste.
- Sandalwood & Mint (blue): Subtle and delicious with a touch of mint.
- Vanilla & Lime (brown): The biggest seller with guys and girls! Not too sweet and not too fruity.
- Lemongrass & Lime (green): Fresh lemongrass with sweet lime.
- Patchouli & Citrus (orange): One of the originals, this is the mildest.
- Magic – Orange & Lime: New Magnesium-based formula is perfect for super sensitive skin. Orange and lime with a touch of mint.