For instant on-the-go protection, this mineral powder sunscreen is combined with a broad spectrum SPF 25 to the latest 2018 NZ/AUS Standard – in vivo ISO 24444. Manufactured in New Zealand using natural sunblock ingredient Titanium Dioxide, it provides ongoing protection throughout the day from environmental damage. Net.Wt 6g/0.21Oz.
On The Go powder sunscreen is available in three shades to suit all skin types (light, medium & dark).
- Natural ingredients & manufactured in New Zealand
- Will provide a natural look, cover and protect at the same time
- Paraben, dye, talc & fragrance-free
- Provides on-going protection throughout the day from environmental damage
- Oil-free & non-comedogenic (does not clog pores leading blemishes)
- Reduce redness & improves the appearance of the skin
- Vegan and Vegetarian accredited, Pregnancy Safe, Cruelty-free & BPA free.
Hydrated Magnesium Silicate, Titanium Dioxide, Mica, Silica, Boron Nitride, Iron Oxides ( C177492) (C177491) (C177499), Polymethylsilsquioxane, Triethoxycaprylsilane, Alumina, Lauroyl Lysine, Dimethicone, Isodonecane, Ethylene/VA Copolymer. Vegan approved.
- Remove the lid and push down the clear brush guard.
- Remove the elastic band from the brush bristles.
- Press the brush down firmly on the back of your hand in a pumping movement to release the powder. This only needs to be done once to open the powder chamber, you will not need to do again.
- Dab your powder sunscreen where it is needed and blend in circular motion outwards. Apply in 2 to 3 layers in the morning for a fuller coverage and then touch up during the day as required. Apply 10 to 15 minutes before sun exposure.
- Pull back up the clear brush guard to protect the brush bristles.
- Replace the lid.
Apply your powder sunscreen over the top of your make-up throughout the day to absorb excess oils, freshen your make-up and to get the sun protection you need.
Ideal to use when working out outdoors, On The Go protects and doesn’t run during exercise.